Friday, February 22, 2008

Utah Doesn't Suck

Despite popular belief held by those who don't live here, it's pretty great. See Fig. 1a.
That was what it looked like biking home from campus three days ago. I almost wrecked looking at it.

Fig. 1b. is a little more of the same.
Its an inadequate rendering but this was a group of us out on Utah Lake having a bonfire. Mildly nerve-racking, yes, but very very fun. In a 1950's sort of a, "I-don't-feel-like-a-bad-person-the-next-morning" sort of way. Which I'm into. I can't speak for you though. Maybe your into post-party catatonia, vomit and chemical dependency.

Also, I had a sleepover last night with two really good friends. And we wore enormous shirts and ate gummy snacks and watch "Dazed & Confused". It was freaking darling. And we were tired from "Ghost-Ridin' the whip". Or at least I was. I mean, how many of you can say that?

I can't wait for it to thaw out. I'll be posting all the time about this place. This great place.
You're the best.

No comments: