Saturday, May 12, 2007

Let Us Begin

I had an entire first entry written about progress, the significance of age and insecurity. But it made me hate myself so I took it down. The easiest way to sum it up is like this:

I'm 22.
I am a committed church-goer.
I play music and watch movies.
I can't stand rejection but I subject myself to it in many forms.
I live on a sinking ship. So do you.
I love and hate myself for something.
I love you and hate you for something.
I hate that Spell Check exists to permit words like blog but not faux.

It was really quite standard. I just wanted to get the ball rolling.
The reason I got rid of it was because my deepest thoughts and biggest words somehow made me sound even more stupid. And I didn't think you would comment on it.

Thanks for reading. You're the best.

2 comments:

D Smith said...

the blog beast feeds upon a new human prey.

austinmcraig said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! :) LOL ROTFLOL UR2 QT. KIT HAGS, CU, L8R!!!!!!